HTML5 / CSS3
HTML5 / CSS3
HTML5.0 is a revision of HTML, one of the oldest web programming languages. Though HTML reigned during the beginning stages of the web, it suffered heavily later due its lack of upgrades, functionalities and inability to compete with other programming languages. But now, with HTML5.0, almost everything is possible – right from basic web building to development of rich internet applications like Flash and Java FX.
CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is one of the core technology used widely for building Web pages. Cascading Style Sheets facilitates web developers to separate the design and layout of a website from that of content. CSS 3 is the latest standards for CSS and with this technology we can easily maintain sites, share style sheets across pages, and tailor pages to different environments. In CSS3, web developers can remove more styling from the html and put the styling in the css file and have a cleaner html. This CSS language is referred to as the separation of structure (or: content) from presentation.
We have profound knowledge in the development of feature-rich, HTML5.0 compatible iPhone and iPad applications.
- Strong forte of veteran and expert HTML developers and professionals
- We create feature-rich HTML5.0 compatible apps for the iPhone/iPad
- We make your website compatible with both iPhone and iPad
- Give a new lease of mobile-life for your website
HTML5 / CSS3 Skill Sets
- Declarative Programming: Declarative Programming, a key advancement in the new technology, helps users instruct what they want the system to do rather than listing the set of operations the system must execute to accomplish the goal
- Screen Resolution: The WPF interface runs well on a low resolution screen. It is supported by the DirectX components, which enables vector-based graphics responsible for elegant appearance
- Graphics: The WPF combines both control and graphics. It has a ViewPort 3D element that receives an object, light sources, and camera view (for angle adjustment) to display the view in a 3D WPF window. In addition, in WPF basic controls like Button can be viewed in 2D graphics
- Databinding: The WPF data binding framework helps users synchronize data source and the UI element